Home' Tamar Marine Catalogue : tamar2013summer Contents 138
Tamar Marine Pty Ltd. 6-8 West Tamar Road, Launceston, Tasmania. 7250 Phone (03) 63316188 Fax (03) 63342681
Phone Orders (03) 6331 6188
3 Easy Steps
1) Please have item details with applicable page number written down.
Don't forget size and colour if applicable.
2) Please have your Visa Card, Mastercard, Amex or Diners handy.
We need card number, name, expiry date and CCV* number (If applicable).
3) Call us on (03) 6331 6188 (10 lines available.)
TRADING HOURS 8am to 5.30pm Weekdays.
8am to 12.30pm Saturdays
Answering machine available for after hours.
Leave a message and we will call you back or Leave Order and details plus your daytime phone number.
Fax Orders (03) 6334 2681 4 Easy Steps
1) Complete the order form as per a mail order.
2) Complete credit card section on order form.
3) Fax us on (03) 6334 2681 (24 hours).
4) Do Not send original after faxing or we may duplicate your order.
4 Easy Steps
1) Use the order form opposite or a photocopy.
Print your name and address clearly
and give your daytime phone number
in case we need to contact you.
2) Give all item details plus size and colour if applicable.
include the catalogue page number, this helps us to double check the product ordered.
3) Add additional delivery/packaging charges as per the list on back of order form.
4) Include a crossed cheque (payable to Tamar Marine Pty Ltd.), postal order, money order,
or credit card details. Note: If you do not wish to use the order form just drop us a written note with all details as above.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction with any product* purchased from us and should any product purchased prove
otherwise, simply return it to us within 21 days and we shall replace it, refund your money, or credit your charge card.
*However, because we have no control over the installation and use of electronic and mechanical equipment, these items
may be subject to return for repair only. We regret that we cannot refund or exchange any electronic and/or mechanical
items once they have been installed. We will be more than happy to assist you with warranty and non-warranty repair
Warranties referred to by Tamar Marine Pty Ltd at any time whether in conversation by a Tamar Marine staff member, or in
this catalogue or any other written material supplied by Tamar Marine, is the warranty offered by the Manufacturers of the
Tamar Marine Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for claims that the warranty offered by the Manufacturer
does not or will not cover.
Returns Should you wish to return your purchase for exchange or refund, please do this:
1) Wrap return securely in good box using strong tape.
2) Include inside the package a copy of the invoice you received with your purchase and tell us why you are returning your purchase
and what action you wish us to take.
3) Be sure your package is insured and freight and any other costs are prepaid to our store. We don't accept freight deliveries to
our account or responsibility for loss or damage to returned parcels. If you are in doubt about a return , please contact us and
we shall advise you.
4) The following goods cannot be returned.
a) Items that have been made to order or cut to length
b) Any goods that have been used or tampered with
c) Goods without original packaging
Freight This must be prepaid as we do not ship collect. Please include the correct amount to avoid delay to your order.
Insurance All shipments are fully insured. In event of breakage or loss, please advise us immediately.
G.S.T. is included in the Prices in this catalogue.
Important Notice: Product descriptions contained in this catalogue are based on information supplied by
manufacturers and distributors. Whilst every effort is made by Tamar Marine Pty. Ltd. to ensure the information
is accurate and up to date, there may be instances when model details and specifications change, or when
products listed in the catalogue are not immediately available. We reserve the right to withdraw any item from
sale. Prices* in this catalogue were correct at NOVEMBER 2012
*But are subject to change due to circumstances beyond Tamar Marine Pty Ltd. direct control and printing errors.
Tamar Marine Pty Ltd
PO Box 184
Riverside Tas 7250
XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX 123
*WHERE TO FIND
YOUR CCV NUMBER
It is the last three numbers
on the back of your card
for Bankcard, Visa and
Mastercard customers only.
Links Archive tamar2012summer tamar2014summer Navigation Previous Page Next Page